- Register you for a course, presentation or class.
- Grant you access to a public or private membership group or other account, and maintain and service your profiles for such accounts.
- Validate and authenticate your profile when logging into a public or private membership group or other account or when purchasing a Product.
- Analyze interactions with you to improve quality.
- Identify your product preferences and shopping preferences.
- Secure our website and data.
- Create Products that you are interested in.
- Ship or otherwise deliver, process payment for, communicate about, and track orders of any Products.
- Suggest Products you may like based on past purchases and otherwise personalize your experience with the website.
- Provide promotional and marketing communications and information if you elect to receive it, including email marketing.
- Improve the design, functionality and ease-of-use of our website and Products.
- Respond to any inquiries, reviews or other feedback you submit to us.
- Provide customer service.
- Conduct research to improve our business processes.
- Administer affiliate programs.
- Administer contests, sweepstakes, surveys or promotions.
- Administer any business needs related to your purchase of any Products.
- Detect security incidents and protect against, stop, resolve and prevent any fraud and fraudulent transactions and any malicious, deceptive or illegal activity.
- Comply with all applicable law.
- Respond to legal and regulatory inquiries and assist law enforcement.
- Right to Access. You have the right to learn whether or not your personal information is being processed. If it is being processed, you have the right to access the personal information, and to learn certain information about your personal information, including: (i) why it is being processed, (ii) the categories of personal information we collected, (iii) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom we have or will disclose the personal information to, (iv) if possible, the amount of time we will store the personal information, or if not possible, the criteria we use to determine such period and (v) available information about the sources for personal information we collected.
- Right to Correction. You have the right to correct any inaccurate personal information about yourself. You also have the right to complete any incomplete personal information collected, including through providing an additional statement.
- Right to Be Forgotten. You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information, which we will do without undue delay under certain circumstances. Examples may include: (i) where the personal information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, (ii) where you withdraw consent on the basis of which we processed your personal information, and there is no legal ground for processing such personal information, (iii) where you invoke your right to object (described below) and there are no overriding grounds for processing such personal information, (iv) where your personal information has been unlawfully processed and (v) where the personal information has to be erased to comply with a legal obligation.
- Right to Restrict Processing. You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information under certain circumstances. Examples may include: (i) where you indicate the inaccuracy of your personal information, (ii) where the processing is unlawful but you would like the processing of your personal information to be restricted as opposed to erased, (iii) where we no longer need the personal information for processing, but you would like it restricted for a legal basis, and (iv) where you invoke your right to object (described below).
- Notification of Recipients of Personal Information. If you exercise your Right to Rectification, Right to Be Forgotten or Right to Restrict Processing (each as described above), we will convey that to each recipient we have shared your personal information with. You have the right to request we provide you with a list of all recipients we have notified.
- Right to Data Portability. You have the right to request your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to Object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information under certain circumstances. Examples may include: (i) where the personal information is being processed on grounds relating to your personal situation, where the legal grounds for processing such personal information falls under categories (v) and (vi) as described in the sub-section titled “Legal basis for processing information” and (ii) where the personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
- Right To Object to Profiling. We may use automated decision-making in operating our website. You have the right not to be subjected to any decisions arising from automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
As a California resident, you have certain rights you can exercise under the CCPA, including the following. Please note that this summary is merely provided for your convenience, but we do not warrant the accuracy or exhaustiveness of this summary nor should you rely on this as an accurate or exhaustive list of your rights.
- Right to Know. You have the right to obtain from us certain information about our collection of your personal information over the past 12 month period, including: (i) the categories of personal information we collected, (ii) the specific pieces of your personal information we collected, (iii) the categories of sources for the personal information we collected, (iv) our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information, (v) the categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information, and (vi) if we sold or disclosed your personal information, then (a) a list disclosing the categories of personal information involved in sales and the categories of third parties to whom we sold your personal information and (b) a list disclosing categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose and the categories of third parties with whom we shared your personal information. You have the right to obtain this information from us, free of charge, twice each year.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete your personal information that we have collected, subject to certain exceptions. When you contact us, please let us know the information you are requesting we remove, update, correct or amend, and the timeframe and manner in which you believe we came to collect such information.
- Right to Opt-Out. You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to any third parties, as we value your privacy. Therefore, no request to opt-out of sale is necessary.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for exercising your rights under the CCPA. We will not discriminate against you in any way for exercising any of the rights available to you under the CCPA, including by denying you goods or services, charging you different prices or rates, providing you with a lesser quality of goods or services or suggesting that you would receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different quality of goods or services.